(two positions open)
This position requires experience in design of Georgia DOT and local municipality roadway projects. The projects are typically delivered using the GDOT Plan Development Process.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Designing roadway geometrics, drainage, maintenance of traffic, staging, signing and marking, erosion and sedimentation control, and other related design tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team based, collaborative environment
- Supervising and mentoring of CAD technicians and/or junior engineers
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in Training (EIT) or Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Georgia or ability to do so within 1 year
- 2-5 years of experience in transportation engineering
- History of designing projects efficiently and profitably
- Commitment to detail and quality of work
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Other Miscellaneous Requirements:
- Experience designing Georgia roadway/transportation projects
- Knowledge and understanding of the GDOT Plan Development Process
- The candidate needs to be a self-motivated leader, possess strong technical and communication skills with a strong desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit all inquiries to Joe Severin at email@example.com.