Project Engineer | Land Development
Long Engineering is seeking a Project Engineer for our Atlanta, Georgia office. The Project/Design Engineer is responsible for civil engineering design associated with commercial, institutional, retail, hospitality, and residential projects, primarily in an urban setting. The candidate will have experience in the development of site plans, grading and drainage plans, utility plans, erosion and sediment control plans, and hydrology/hydraulics. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Design of land development projects
- Perform hydrologic/hydraulic studies
- Supervise and mentor CAD technicians and junior engineers
- Obtain development permits from local/state agencies
- Provide construction administration services including site visits
- Meet schedule and budget requirements.
The position reports directly to the team Project Manager.
- 3+ years of experience on a wide variety of design projects
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious
- Valid Driver’s License
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Design of land development projects in the Atlanta Metro area.
- Knowledge of local permitting requirements.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated individual with a strong desire to become a project manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional Engineer certification or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Engineer-In-Training; GSWCC Level II Certification
Please submit all inquiries to Andrew Pankopp at firstname.lastname@example.org.