Project Engineer (multiple positions)
The Project/Design Engineer is responsible for civil engineering design associated with commercial, institutional, retail, hospitality, and residential projects, primarily in an urban setting. The candidate will have experience in the development of site plans, grading and drainage plans, utility plans, erosion and sediment control plans, and hydrology/hydraulics. This position reports directly to the team Project Manager.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Design of land development projects
- Complete AutoCAD drafting design and markup revisions based on direction from project manager and senior level engineers
- Perform hydrologic/hydraulic studies
- Supervise and mentor CAD technicians and junior engineers
- Coordinate and obtain development permits from local/state agencies
- Provide construction administration services including site visits
- Meet schedule and budget requirements
- Education: BS in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or Environmental Engineering
- 2+ Years of Experience on variety of design projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally.
- A commitment to detail and quality of work
- Detailed design experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- A valid driver’s license
- Engineer-In-Training; GSWCC Level II Certification (preferred)
Other Miscellaneous Qualifications:
- Design of land development projects in the Atlanta Metro area is preferred
- Knowledge of local permitting requirements
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated individual with a strong desire to become leader and valued team member
Please submit all inquiries to email@example.com.