Director of SUE/Survey | South Carolina
Atlas Technical Consultants is an infrastructure solutions company with 3200+ employees nationwide. We are currently looking for technically strong and driven individuals to help us grow our expertise within the Southern region out of our North Charleston, South Carolina office.
The Director of Survey will be working under the direction of the Vice President to create an efficient office operation utilizing management and marketing skills.
Registered as a PLS or PE in South Carolina
Essential Job Functions:
- Management of field staff, CAD operators, and administrative staff.
- Maintain sufficient and qualified office and field staff.
- Hiring/termination of staff
- Communicate with the internal recruiter on additional staffing needs depending on upcoming work loads.
- Conduct performance evaluations of field and office employees.
- Approval of staff timesheets & expense reports
- Oversee the maintenance/repairs records of vehicles and equipment.
- Oversee the management of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate projects and staff with Vice President within the company.
- Oversee and manage multiple projects.
- Conduct a final review of projects to ensure it meets company standards. (Project quality control quality assurance.)
- Communicate/negotiate with subcontractors.
- Attend kick off, scope and negotiation meetings.
- Contract preparation and problem resolution.
- Project estimation.
- Attend conferences.
- Maintain existing clients and create new business within the region.
- Proposals and presentations.
Please submit all inquiries to Mike Thurman at firstname.lastname@example.org