Provide administrative support to an office staff numbering six people but growing that includes general administrative responsibilities, answering phones and providing overall office support.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Assist with preparing expense reports and time sheets for field personnel
- Perform administrative functions such as monitoring and ordering office supplies, maintaining common areas in a neat and clean manner
- Create professional communications including letters, reports, presentations, etc.
- Manage calendars and meeting arrangements
- Assist with Human Resource duties
- Coordinate activities with Corporate office in Atlanta
- Enter proposal data into ZOHO
- High School Diploma; College degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Minimum of five years of diverse experience in office administration
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Other Miscellaneous Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions accurately
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a collaborative environment
Please submit all inquiries to Anthony Kamburis at firstname.lastname@example.org.