Long Engineering, Inc. has been selected by the Georgia Department of Transportation as the prime consultant responsible for replacing six bridges in northwest Georgia at the following locations:
- CR 38/Shallowford Bridge Road at the Toccoa River south of Morganton (Fannin Co.)
- SR 1/US 17 at Big Dry Creek in Rome (Floyd Co.)
- SR 1/ US 17 at Cedar Creek Tributary in Cedartown (Polk Co.)
- SR 1/ US 27 at Lake Creek in Cedartown (Polk Co.)
- SR 1/ US 27 at West Chickamauga Creek (Walker Co.)
- SR 136 at Coosawattee River east of Nichelsville (Gordon Co.)
Services are turn-key and include concept development, environmental permitting, survey, subsurface utility engineering, and preliminary and final roadway, bridge, and erosion control plans.