Join Our Team
Long Engineering is a civil engineering and land surveying firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The Zweig Group has recognized the Long Engineering on its annual Hot Firm list of the fastest growing Architecture, Engineering, Environmental, and Planning consulting firms in the United States nine times in the past 15 years. The Hot Firm list recognizes consulting firms experiencing rapid growth. Long Engineering provides services in Land Development, Land Surveying, Transportation, Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE), and Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI). Over 100 professional, technical, and support personnel versed in these services support their clients throughout the Southeast.
What factors lead the Long Engineering being and excellent company to work for? Becoming involved in captivating projects, superior benefit and compensation packages, professional and career development opportunities, and an unmatched culture with personable employees focused on meeting their clients needs.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs
- Short term and long term disability
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(K) program with investment options and employer matching
- Education Reimbursement program
- Paid holidays annually
- Performance based bonuses
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Superior benefit and compensation packages
- High-profile, captivating projects for great clients
- Unmatched culture with personable employees focused on meeting our client’s needs.
- Integration of principals with all staff levels
- Collaborative, team oriented work structure
- Excellent intern program with long-term employment opportunities
- Located at The Battery and SunTrust Park
- Regular company activities to promote internal relationships
Don’t see and open position that fits your skills? Send in your resume anyway! You never know what’s on the horizon.
The Statements above are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Long Engineering provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Long Engineering complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.